Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Educate ME Foundation, Inc. is a social enterprise determined to increase the number of men and women of color in the field of education. We seek to change the education system by creating a continuum for men and women of color to grow, achieve, and succeed from high school to career. Through engagement in high school Educate ME Foundation inspires interest and exposure to pursuing a career in education. Through mentorship we develop and assist our cohort of students in college. We retain and provide resources after graduation and into career. Motivating these men and women to further their education and seek leadership roles to transform classrooms, schools, and their communities. The Educate ME Foundation website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Educate ME Foundation website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent the written information below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us and our affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.